NCAA Student-Athlete Advice
Here you can find a wide array of published articles concerning the collegiate track system. Ranging from eligibility matters to what to expect from day-to-day college life, we hope each article can aid your decision making process.
Articles can be accessed through the following links.
- Athletics Related Injury & Illness
- California in Spring
- Coaching Structure and Methods
- Finding the Right Coach
- NCAA Conferences Explained
- Season Structure
- Short Tracks
- Team Ethos
- The Coaching Paradox
- The XC Season
- Amateurs Only
- Differences between the NCAA divisions
- Eligibility Part 1: The ‘4 from 5’ rule
- Eligibility Part 2: Exceptions to the ‘4 from 5′ rule.
- NCAA Clearinghouse
- The Post-Collegiate Conundrum